Contracting? There is no one "solution fits all" we will discuss with you your circumstances and find the best solution for you.

Contractors & Freelancers needing a Limited company

In the ever changing regulatory environment you need an accountant that keeps up to date and specializes in contractor and freelancer Limited companies, so that you stay maximize your pay and stay compliant.

Our service includes:

  • Free company set up
  • Help you decide whether to run your company full PAYE or salary and dividend
  • Assistance with opening a limited company bank account
  • Registration for VAT.
  • Payroll set up and processing for up to 2 people including you
  • Weekly sales invoicing
  • All dividend documentation , where relevant
  • All HMRC filings – accounts, VAT, PAYE and corporation tax
  • All Companies House filings – accounts and annual return
  • Self Assessment for one Director – any additional Self Assessments £60
  • Competitive rates

Contractors and Freelancers looking to move to One Zero

Wondering if you are receiving the best advice from your existing accountant?

Switch to One Zero – we specialise in contractor limited companies so we can find the best option for you to maximise your take home pay

SME's and Start Up's needing an accountant

Apart from running our accounting business we have had experience in setting up and running various businesses, so we know the highs and lows of business life.  We want you to experience more of the highs than the lows – so benefit from our mistakes (there always will be some) and learn from our knowledge.

Running your own business will always result in sleepless nights, but make them from excitement rather than stress!

Self Employed and CIS

Whether you are a contractor not working under supervision direction and control or some one not suited to being limited we can assist you in running your business

  • Advice on the records you should keep to help you monitor your business and remain compliant with legislation
  • Help with VAT and payroll
  • Registering and reporting under CIS if you work in construction
  • Self assessment and HMRC filing requirements

Not sure what you want?

Setting up and running your own business can seem like a daunting task but also can be very rewarding, so talk to us to find out how you should trade (sole trader or limited) and to provide advice how the day to day running of your business.

One Zero helping make your business life easy